AV300 Vein Viewing System
The AccuVein AV300 is a revolutionary tool for helping to locate veins for medical procedures. It is portable and lightweight, weighing only 10 ounces. It is as simple to use as pointing the device at an area of the skin and clicking to display the peripheral veins beneath. Since the device has been designed to be non-contact, no sterilization between uses may be needed. It runs on a rechargeable battery, so it doesn't need to be plugged in to an electrical outlet. The AccuVein AV300 is useful for a variety of patients in many settings and serves to supplement existing venipuncture techniques.
More information and Videos can be found at the Accuvein website.
The AccuVein AV300 is a revolutionary tool that can help decrease the frequency of failed venipuncture attempts by providing the location of underlying veins. It stands apart from other vein-illuminating devices because it:
- Is small enough to fit in your hand and weighs only 10 ounces
- Has been designed not to come into contact with the patient
- Highlights vein location in real time
Indeed, the AccuVein AV300 can be used in healthcare settings including:
- Emergency department
- General medical/surgical
- Critical care and intensive care
- Any other hospital unit where medication is administered intravenously or blood is drawn
- Private health care practices
- Nursing homes
- Rehab facilities
- Home healthcare
- Ambulances and first-response teams
- Blood donation centers
- Academic institutions that teach medicine, clinical laboratory science, medical assisting, nursing and phlebotomy
AV300 Unit and Battery
The AV300 is portable and lightweight, weighing only 10 ounces. Battery included â€“ already installed.
Charging Cradle Kit
Keep your AV300 ready to use with this convenient charging cradle kit.
Universal Power Supply and Multinational Adapters
AV300 power supply cord and multinational adapters.
Documentation and USB cable also included.